I am pleased.
My awesome Stats project is completed. Awesome awesome awesome. Despite the last minute stress from the suddenly discovered wrong answers... :/ Ugh, that was terrible.
Oh well.
I don't know.
I feel so terrible for looking down on others. :/ Hate it. Never really felt this way. But just this sense of being so upset, that I just don't want anything to do with that person. Omg I'm terrible. What am I doing.
))): Ahhhhhhhh.
I just can't stand it if someone is just like '...' or 'uh...' all the time, zomggg. I just feel annoyed that there's such a lack of life or such a lack of response. Like when I was just so super stressed up over the work being wrong, y u no feeling. And so I felt like the entire stress was on me.
HOW COME PEOPLE CAN JUST SEEM TO HAVE NO FEELINGS OR NO EXPRESSIONS AT ALL. ZOMG. HOWWWWWWW. It just irritates me.
Which comes back to my point that I am mean. Alamak, can someone be blamed for that honestly? ._. BUT SERIOUSLY. WHATS WITH THE LACK OF RESPONSE. I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING MYSELF OR SOMEONE SOMETIMES. :/
Shucks. So bitchy. K but I don't know. I just don't comprehend. How.
I am terrible. It's just the mounting frustration I feel. And you know what, I feel so bad. I was supposed to be a good friend.
WHAT'S WITH THE CONDESCENSION. So disgusted with myself. Was it the fact that he was trying to be patronizing at the start. Was it the fact that you hated how he implied how religion was like MLM. Argh.
But yes I guess so.
Ahhhhhhh, I just don't know right now how to overcome this. I don't want to dislike anybody but just the mannerisms and personality clashes that make it unbearable for me to work with him.
Shucks, I feel so terrible. ): HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW.
Meh. Upset and frustrated.