Sian. ): Can't focus on mugging ugh. I keep being distracted by my day dreaming and random shizz. Sigh. ):
Had the weirdest dream ever during my 13-hour sleep marathon. I saw THAT look again. Hahahaha. Awkward ttm.
The brain comes up with the weirdest things, seriously. I know though. I know it's over. (:
I like that we're talking again. It's cool.
Moving on can sometimes be the best thing that can happen.
I hope things just get better from here onwards.
I miss my friends, I miss having fun although I've been going out almost too often. I feel like I'm missing something in my life. At first I didn't know what this thing is. But as I type this out, I remember.
What I always neglect. What I always ignore in place of others. But I don't know. Sometimes I just feel like there's nothing more I can do. I do get that feeling at times. Like He's too far, too unattainable and just too unfathomable. Just like how Yun Feng described religion over skating dinner.
I honestly hate exam periods. It's always this time that I feel loneliest. I love it when people are with me. We can not talk at all. We can just study quietly next to each other. I just want people beside me. Not alone like this. )):
Sometimes I struggle with loneliness. Most of the time I like being alone. I love it. Being immersed in my own thoughts and feeling happy and humming to myself. Praying in silence and solitude. But sometimes I'm just raring with energy and I just miss friends. ):
When can I ever find one who can study with me. Hai. Koon han where are you. I miss studying at the school pond and laughing about water monsters with you. ): Sigh.