Aw shucks.
I'm so terribly excited and happy right nowwwwwww. I don't know why but SMUX Skating is bringing me a lot of joy recently. (: Maybe cause I'm catching up with old friends that I don't really talk much to. Janice, Sylvia, Cheryl, Luke (who knew he was in skating LOL), etc etc. (: Yay. I am happy. I like SMUX actually. Heehee. I love how they always spam. Wheeeee <3 I am totally one of them HAHAHA.
But that being said, I had a great day with Pohhui (: Just catching up and (trying to) do work. Which didn't work in the end cause my laptop ran out of battery and I didn't bring stationery to do work. SIGH. Talk about unproductive.
I feel really jumpy and like hyperactive (as is blatantly obvious from the Facebook newsfeed) but I know it's just restlessness kicking in once again. Oh roar. :(
I don't know. ._. DAMNIT.
Aiyah sigh. I don't know what to do.
On a random happier sidenote, had a great time with my primary one kids today! They damn cute omg. HAHAHAHA. Was trying to make them remember memory verses. They ended up laughing at my miming. Seriously, was it THAT bad!!! Tsk. You guys will thank me for it next week when our class wins!! Hahahah. Bought them hot chocolate and talked about the randomest things like babies biting their foot (._. I know. I have no idea...) and like hamsters. I don't know. LOL. They're freaking cute. Love them to bits. Got them to start out reciting the verses they knew and went on to encourage them to try remembering the others (: They were not bad!! I'm so proud of them! Then we ended off with a super fun soccer game! :D Okay, my team got owned but what the heck, they are INSAAAAAAAANE. Love these guys. I miss teaching them. Hahahaha. Gosh. I really love children. I want my own kids.
SUCKS MAN. Was talking to stupid Mervyn that day. He ah, actually made me anxious that I'll never find a husband. HAHAHA. But seriously. :( Eh, I wna get married lehhhhhhh. Hahahah, so here I am. Trusting fully in God for His providence while I work on being a Proverbs 31 wife. By the way, I'm still damn far away from possessing a beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. LOL. Gentle and quiet, HAI. Y U SO DIFFICULT TO ATTAIN. LOL.
Anyway. (: I am happy with life. Albeit still restless.