Ugh. It takes so much effort to hold yourself back sometimes and calm yourself.
Sigh. Tuitioning Joshua with his work is so difficult. I gave him homework for the period while I was away and all he did was a portion of his math homework. His chinese wasn't even touched. Arghhhh. How to teach him if he's not doing work! I find it pointless to watch him doing work. I mean honestly. But he needs to do homework so that we can cover more ground.
Okay la. But he's a good boy. At least he's doing it now. Shall go make some drinks and encourage him. Hahahaha. I love that little boy. I just need to hold back this frustration. Or actually, give it to God.
Take it please.In any case YaYA camp is over! :) It's over! So fast la. It was an amazing time of fellowship and beautiful encounters with God's love and grace. I loved the worship. It was the best honestly. And His presence just filling up the place. Bringing you to that point of worship.
Hahahah and all the fun times with our cg. Having 'holy laughter' at wee hours of the night. Hehehehe. I honestly think there was laughing gas in the room. Gosh. In the dark, just a little giggle or a calming breath would trigger all of us. Hahahaha. It was so fun. And hanging around with our groups (Stabilo!!!) and BAG people. So fun!! Hahahaha.
And ahbi is super cute. Hahahah. She's this little girl of seven who played this game of 'tag' with all of us and it was just passing through the entire camp. Hahaha. My favourite 'twist' sign was celery where we had to stick two bunch of hair up. Hahahaha. SUUUUUPER funny. Just seeing the whole camp doing the retarded actions propagated by a little girl. It should be called the ahbi game seeing as we're all just playing it to humor her. Hahaha.
And bathing next to her was an experience. She'd randomly shout 'JANICE, CATCH!!!' And I'd have to catch a towel or her pants and such. LOL. And she was like forcing me to use her bath soap, claiming that two layers of soap to protect your skin. HAHAHAHAH. And all the times when we'd say like lame corny stuff. Her reaction is win. HAHAHAHA. She'll try to give the 'I'm so not amused but yet trying not to smile' expression. Awesome. And chocolate yuyuan. Hahahaha.
I love my BAG. I love this camp!! :D So awesome. The sanctuary was beautifully transformed and really, it was as if to welcome someone. That someone is the Holy Spirit. To dwell amongst us as we worshipped.
Such an amazing experience, to feel God's pleasure as we soaked in Him. Hearing Him resonate '
I love you. I love you. I love you.'
Thank you Father.