okay. i'm back. to tackle my probs. haha. i really love voice of truth and he will carry me and take me back((:
I call, You hear me
I’ve lost it all
And
it’s more than I can bearI feel so
empty You’re strong
I’m weary
I’m
holdin’ onBut I feel like
givin’ inBut still You’re with me
chorus:
And even though I’m walkin’ through
The valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose
love will comfort meAnd when all hope is gone
And I’ve been
wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will
Ever need
And
He will carry meI know I’m
brokenBut You alone
Can mend this heart of mine
You’re always with me
chorus
And even though I feel so lonely
Like I’ve never been before
You never said it would be easyBut You said you’d see me through
The storm
chorus
i wont let the devil GET ME DOWN((:
okay.
first things first. dont think the problem is bigger than GOD. HE's bigger than everything and every situation.
okay.
prob 1) homework pile, revisioni've done all my homework except: ban yue ji, compre, chinese paper, qns on volumetric analysis, some unfinished SBQs.i've started on EM revision first few chapt for EYE. nth else.prob 2) yvonne, zoey and meme and zoey is okay(: love you zoey!me and yvonne is talking now! love you too yvonne(:dont feel insecure. cos after all, we're just friends! lets not make relationship complicated. we'll be good friends. to both: anything sad we'll just tell each other. anything bu shuang we'll also tell each otehr. BUT. i must study also. i must be able to get enough rrest. and cannot chat chat talk talk so much alr.prob 3) QT and memory versesokay. i admit, i've not been doing QT. and i've been a very naughty christian. i love GOD so i'd better change and get better(: i must do QT really. maybe i should get more interesting QT materials cos the FOP's free QT material is so... non-understandable. HAHA! please motivate me too!prob 4) CCAokay. sec threes dont like to play games. sec twos like to play games.sec threes prefer photography assignments. so combine games with assignments? one more thing: sec threes dont like the forfeits but gurvin loves them. have forfeit when necessary(challenge needed) and not overdo it. but, overall, sec twos and threes loves jokes. HAHAHA. why did the trees fall down? hahaha. okay.prob 5) i cant cook.i was supposed to bake a cake just now. i think i'm so diao. bake one at 10pm. and anw, it just finished cooking and i realised that inside havent cook but my parents are sleeping. so forget it. HAHAA.prob 6) my schedulei worked out that in a week, i only study for about 10 hours? or to say the truth about one hour a day only. so, must:-dont blog (restricted to once a week)-msn (use msn only for work purposes/stress relief. strictly no 'grandmother stories')-go out (go out to study. no movies (only once in two months). to pei2 ppl (only if really very free no hw no tests), to eat? (can lahhhhh(: ppl also need to eat mah! hahahah. i think i'm so greedy.))study more!prob 7) seniors are leaving! ):! no more joy , no more IDOL, no more crazy rippers, no more larry, no more HOT, no more asparagus, no more etc etc, SONG whatever! ):! no more seniors. no TWIG too!):! i will miss my IDOL alot alot alot (x one mole, which is 6.0x10 to the power of 23) and joy and anan alot alot alot! my nicest seniors ever(: the ppl that make me smile retardly at the computer screen or at my hp screen. i dont want to ever forget you pplprob 8) i'm so retarded.i like to go bloop this few days! and i finally found out where i heard it! its when got pop-up window, then the fire wall goes bloop! cool right! my firewall can make sound. i talk to wall, wall reply me with a bloop bloop! wah, so cool lah!this one cannot help one. being retarded is my ben3 xing4! HAHAHA(xsee. now right, i see my prob as okay. me and yvonne have come to a retarded conclusion:
i'm tigger and she's rooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
HAHAHA. she's retarded. lets go BOING BOING tgt! ((: